WHC X: Quarter Final 1 - Alligator Snapping Turtle Vs Saltwater Crocodile

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's the world's hardest animal contest, not the ugliest.

The salt water crocodile can swim over a thousand kilometres into deep ocean territory. Their jaws can exert a pressure of several tons. They attack and kill sharks.

Exactly. So it's easy for them. Thus, not hard. Having jaws that can do that means they have less to fear. Them carrying on fighting after losing limbs is hard.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly. So it's easy for them. Thus, not hard. Having jaws that can do that means they have less to fear. Them carrying on fighting after losing limbs is hard.

Either way, it's hard. I can't see a turtle surviving after losing limbs.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've voted AST in both previous rounds, but I think it's met its match with the SWC. It definitely looks mental, but you need more than that to make it to the semi-finals.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
bounce

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
SWC for me, the AST would be just a starter on his menu.
Mr. Turtle can go hide in his shell, the croc will bite right through it like it was a walnut shell.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Match over!

Congratulations to the crocodile who marches on to his tenth successive semi final. Hard luck to the Alligator Snapping Turtle who can be extremely proud of his first season in the WHC.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
So sad to see this little guy go out.

Just goes to show that talent means nothing these days - not really 'hard at all, but just looks the business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here