Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC IX: The FINAL***

Hardest Beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What happens if its a draw?

Leather Handbag currently leading 87 - 86 over Fluffy Dice.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In the red corner, covered in something else's blood:

animalangry.jpg

Wolverines are the stuff nightmares are made of, and their ferocity warrants the greatest respect. They weigh only fifteen kilograms, look like a kind of small bear, and they’re not much bigger than the average pet dog—yet this solitary hunter can bring down a moose, an elk—and even a human—all by itself.

vs

And, sunbathing, in the blue corner:

crocodile-pet_8.jpg
crocodile_-_line_2.jpg
dsc_2794.jpg
pharrell2.jpg

And here, being subdued, fed by and fleeing from a family of Aussies

Jul 17, 2014
As much as I like the croc (and it is undoubtebly hard), I'm going to be voting for the might Wolverine!

They have been known to prey on Elk and Caribou - which way an average of around 300kg and are 8ft long! I know Elk and Caribou aren't renown for their aggresion, but I certainly wouldn't fancy my chances against one - and I weigh over 4 times as much as the hard-case Wolverine!

wolverine-eating.jpg

The things are hard as anything! #TeamWolverine

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I have big news. After looking at 5 separate astrological charts and paying for 3 psychic readings I can confirm if the Wolverine does not win WE will miss out on promotion by 1 point ... on your heads be it.

#votewolverine

#winatallcosts

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have big news. After looking at 5 separate astrological charts and paying for 3 psychic readings I can confirm if the Wolverine does not win WE will miss out on promotion by 1 point ... on your heads be it.

#votewolverine

#winatallcosts

Good grief

#desperation

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
#teamwolverine - not the handbag

Quite so. The Hawaii precinct returns are in: It's the Wolverine all the way. Clearly tactical voting involved here as Salt Water Crocs would prove way lethargic in our sunshine and balmy 80 degrees (currently). No, I like the cut of that Wolverine's jib.

BTW, tomorrow will see the running of the Eddie Ikau ("Eddie Would Go") -- a surf competition held every 5 to 10 years only when surf gets epic. Tomorrow will be 40 to 50 foot waves. I fully expect to witness the plucky little Wolverine legging it on a longboard.

Stumpy Tim

Bless. #TeamYappydog don't like their nonsense being questioned.

Come on Tim, tell us again the one about how a single wolverine patrols a territory the size of the moon.

It clearly says, "if space they have territories of... given they live in the arctic it's not that unusual. Your lack of understanding of the animal kingdom is staggering, but the croc still seems to be winning. #TRUMP

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It clearly says, "if space they have territories of... given they live in the arctic it's not that unusual. Your lack of understanding of the animal kingdom is staggering, but the croc still seems to be winning. #TRUMP

"if space" ie - if there's a spare Isle of Wight with no other Wolfies living there, to fight over it.

4420164383_2637c06e9d.jpg

Ahhhh, so cute! :love:

Ah, bless. (Awaits wolfie fans' desperate attempts to explain that it's trying to "rip her face off" )

Stumpy Tim

"if space" ie - if there's a spare Isle of Wight with no other Wolfies living there, to fight over it.

Ah, bless. (Awaits wolfie fans' desperate attempts to explain that it's trying to "rip her face off" )

Looks like a dead wolverine to me. Obviously been shot by that callous woman & then put over her back.

As you were

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The dinosaur quite rightly has the lead... Waiting for the fluffy toy vote fixers to start creating new accounts.

Stumpy Tim

A quick google search shows this image to be a tame one, having just been fed by a human.

As an aside, the very same article is regarding Americas hardest Animals, it came 2nd.

Better than a picture of a croc with a fake hand in its mouth. And the reason it came 2nd in that poll (way above the croc of course) was due to the grizzly bear being bigger - which we all know is no measure of hardness.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jesus this is close.

If it is a draw, what is the format, penalties? An actual fight off? Something else?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here