Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC IX: The FINAL***

Hardest Beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I see they've changed the pie and pint deal on the concourses for this special occasion. Not too bad a price either.
DSC06228.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When is Simster going to come on here and display to everyone that he doesn't understand how the World's Hardest Creature contest works?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wolverine.

He doesn't look that hard, doesn't have all the tools, all the gear, but will still savage a bear twice its size.

Sorry, Croc is hard, but he ain't batshitmentalhard.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When is Simster going to come on here and display to everyone that he doesn't understand how the World's Hardest Creature contest works?

Ah here he is - the WHC final wouldn't be the WHC final without Mellotron's tiresome nonsense. :thumbsup:
[MENTION=286]Garry Nelson's Left Foot[/MENTION], could you please delete ALL votes before now as obviously they don't count because those people hadn't heard what Mellotron has to say on the matter.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
If the fluffy cat beats the croc then its a fix. The saltie will have that for breakfast.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The real winner is obviously Honey Badger and will remain so until such time as the mods have to create fake account to beat a different creature.

Why? Because it's pound for pound hard. POUND FOR POUND. Apex Predators are hard but pound for pound they stand at a disadvantage. I may have backed the Saltie against the ridiculous TEDDY (which barely even eats its marmalade sandwich. in an aggressive manner) but the final needs a whole reconsideration.

Consider in fact - as I have in previous rounds - the kids at your school. I bet there was one huge, muscular one who was good at sports like rugby and ate his burgers medium rare. He'd have a beard while all the other kids were still struggling to spell puberty. And, if you were unfortunate enough to brush against him in the corridor you'd fly in to a door and make a permanent your-head-shaped hole.

However, there were always one kid that would take him on. In the playground. On the playing field. Next to Julie's house on the walk home. That kid would have been short and wiry and psychotic and it would have taken on the big kid FOR THE FUN OF THE SCRAP. That's yer Wolverine ladies and gents. That's your 2016 winner. Well, runner up really, behind the TRUE winner.

#TeamBadgerForLife

*power salute*

The honey badger maybe a tad aggressive,but it's really not anything to be scared of as its kills are far far smaller and if anything is just one of those animals that's more like a pest.
To be the best you need an Arsenal of skills and power and a feisty little badger isn't anything compared to many of the worlds wonders.
If you was to talk to the worlds experts of the perfect killing machines etc etc the badger wouldn't make the top 100+....Just a NSC obsession that's all.
May the best win :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here