Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***WHC IX* Semi final live draw***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lets face it, the Bear only got here due to the unheard of levels of tactical voting by supporters of other creatures who feared meeting up with the HB in the semis or the final.

Can we ban whiny badgeristas please? We don't want them ruining this prestigious competition.

They are almost as bad as SMUGgie and all his Nigel chums.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good question! I'm mortified that I forgot to mention it:eek:

Semi final 1 will run from monday 1st Feb - wed 3rd feb.

Semi final 2 will run from wed 3rd feb - fri 5th feb.

The Final will be held on monday 8th of feb with the closing ceremony on wed 10th feb.

TBH people should already know this from their WHC WALLCHART.

I've been PENCILLING in all the results before going over them with a SHARPIE. You can never be too careful when it comes to wallcharts.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Can we ban whiny badgeristas please? We don't want them ruining this prestigious competition.

They are almost as bad as SMUGgie and all his Nigel chums.
Formerly prestigious and now ruined for ever by 2016 Q4. The whiff of corruption and scandal will hang over WHC for ever.

Just like the World Cup, Tour de France, Olympics, etc

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
TBH people should already know this from their WHC WALLCHART.

I've been PENCILLING in all the results before going over them with a SHARPIE. You can never be too careful when it comes to wallcharts.

Unfortunately some people don't fully utilise their wall charts and in some extreme cases don't even have one. Maybe I'll include the official WHC X WALLCHART at the start of group A next year.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
STOP PRESS.

This video contains extremely important information regarding the remaining competitors. It is a MUST WATCH.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Formerly prestigious and now ruined for ever by 2016 Q4. The whiff of corruption and scandal will hang over WHC for ever.

Just like the World Cup, Tour de France, Olympics, etc

Indeed. I reckon all previous results should be expunged from the records just in case (particularly the Mantis Shrimp one). Next year GNLF won't be running this from Japan in January. Oh no. It'll be from QATAR. In July, Just marl my words.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Pointless competition now that Honey Badger is out. Spike Lee Honey Badger refuses to attend the final, if he gets an invite.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unfortunately some people don't fully utilise their wall charts and in some extreme cases don't even have one. Maybe I'll include the official WHC X WALLCHART at the start of group A next year.

As FABULOUS as that would undoubtedly be, you can't have a WALLCHART for a competition that has free draws. You'd need to publish it after the draw for the group stages, and subsequent rounds would then have to be pre-determined (A1 v D2, etc). Then we'd see even MORE tactical voting as frightened fluffy types desperately tried to rig their placing in the group to avoid anything HARD.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
But he's just a bit ... dull

You can't imagine him having a pint and then flipping out. He just lies around and then attacks. the mouse is a nutter, he would walk into a bar, it would go silent and then he would get a pint poured not pay for it (you don't charge the mouse) and then just go and nut someone for being in his pub.

You make him sound like Franco Begbie. But he's actually just a mouse.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
As FABULOUS as that would undoubtedly be, you can't have a WALLCHART for a competition that has free draws. You'd need to publish it after the draw for the group stages, and subsequent rounds would then have to be pre-determined (A1 v D2, etc). Then we'd see even MORE tactical voting as frightened fluffy types desperately tried to rig their placing in the group to avoid anything HARD.

That's a good point, well made.

The wall chart will have to wait until a change in WHC formula.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So am I right that we have a croc, a bear, a mouse and a wolf type creature in the semis?

I guess that is still better than a shrimp winning it.

Whilst disappointed for the badger (and human and giraffe) I think I am backing the bear

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
After his disgraceful dirty tricks in the last round, screw the bloody bear. :angry:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
After his disgraceful dirty tricks in the last round, screw the bloody bear. :angry:

I thought that too, and I was going to get behind the Mouse. But that would be a disgrace to animals everywhere. Now, I don't know. The teddy can't win this thing, the Crocodile ridiculously beat the Tiger so that only leaves me with one option. The other thing left in the tournament.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
But he's just a bit ... dull

You can't imagine him having a pint and then flipping out. He just lies around and then attacks. the mouse is a nutter, he would walk into a bar, it would go silent and then he would get a pint poured not pay for it (you don't charge the mouse) and then just go and nut someone for being in his pub.

The croc is that bloke in the pub that you just don't go near. You know the one. Always perched in the same place, keeping a weary eye over the rabble. You see him when you walk in and he damn sure sees you. As a laugh you dare one of your mates to go talk to him and your mate never comes back.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
#AnythingButTheBear Glad the mighty croc can get his teeth into the cuddly bear. Swift retribution will be meted out i'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here