***WHC IX: Semi Final 2***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes, it would appear that for some, animals attacking anything that moves is hard but for others its either stupid or mental.

Fighting isn't hard it would appear...............unless its the badger then its well 'ard!

My old neighbours cat would attack anything and I mean ANYTHING. Was it hard or just mental? ???

But the neighbour could feed it and stroke it, so is it now not hard cause a human can cuddle it? ???

Jan 29, 2015
Observing this semi-final is giving me the same feelings I imagine I'd have if,going into the final game of the season, we were already promoted, Palace were relegated. Along with Leeds and Wed :lolol: Evans had just been arrested for drink driving and Derby fans thought they were in the playoffs, invaded the pitch only to discover that Forest had snatched the last place with a highly dubious 98th min pen awarded by a dodgy ref.

In other words - smug satisfaction. My work is done for this year. It matters not a jot who wins the semi. Ding dong, the badger lost. Again.

Oh - the bear is clearly a joke. Vote croc.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Do bears shit in the woods? I bet this one does and then smears it all over the crocs that he has killed.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tactical vote for the Croc, I don't care who wins.

#teambadgerforlife
The competition became meaningless when people registered extra accounts to vote out the badger, so I won't be voting. I don't hold that against the bear, the bear winning would just add humour to the already farcical competition.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The competition became meaningless when people registered extra accounts to vote out the badger, so I won't. I don't hold that against the bear, the bear winning would just add humour to the already farcical competition.

It became farcical the year the PRAWN won it.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
The competition became meaningless when people registered extra accounts to vote out the badger, so I won't be voting. I don't hold that against the bear, the bear winning would just add humour to the already farcical competition.

This.
One person one vote!
We're English (mostly) we don't cheat. Especially when it doesn't really matter!

I hope I have not caused offence by claiming the WHC comp doesn't really matter!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just cos the Croc is blessed with a huge set of armour and a razor sharp set of gnashers it thinks it's well 'ard . It's not, it's just lucky.

I'm team Bear. That Croc's an ugly prehistoric has-been that hid under a rock until the meteorite did its billing.

I wouldn't say that to its face mind.

Stumpy Tim

It became farcical the year the PRAWN won it.
Harsh. The shrimp was a new contender with the hardest punch in the world. The voting public were mesmerized by the punch, but also the momentum it picked up during the competition.

Looking back, it was the Leicester City of that year. Probably had no right to win, but momentum was on its side and the general public willed it to victory. A farce it wasn't

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Waits for poll to remain open long enough for the cuddly bear to be 1 vote ahead then close.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Waits for poll to remain open long enough for the cuddly bear to be 1 vote ahead then close.

I have a theory about how to predict which beast will win during the final hours, and looking at the data, I'd say there's a good chance of a Sun Bear surge.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
The croc is by definition hard. It is expected to be, being an Apex predator.

However it isn't exactly difficult for it to be hard, being the beast with the biggest and baddest weaponry in its habitat. It has no real threats to worry about. It's easy to see why it does well year after year, just a shame that voters can't use their imagination a bit rather than just vote for the obvious.

The Sun Bear just isn't even remotely hard. It's quite frankly a FARCE that it has got this far. There's no evidence whatsoever to suggest it actually rips peoples faces off. I've seen more evidence of it being CUDDLED, compared to evidence of it being hard.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
All this moaning about the badger losing when loads of second accounts voted for it. Just because the anti badger crew employed the same tactics, suddenly it was a fix. It's only the same as if Al Gore had got a load of right wingers kicked off the electoral roll and loads of non existent or dead Democrats were allowed to vote for him in Florida i.e. levelling the playing field.

Anyway, stop moaning and VOTE CROC. #teamcroc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here