Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***WHC IX: Quarter final 4***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Hmmmm a very good friend of mine who is new to NSC but is very keen to vote on this crucial issue is being held up in something called the "Moderation Queue" - this really is an utter disgrace.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Badger is the Manchester United of WHC.

Basically shit and overhyped but propped up by a massive fan base, most of whom have never seen the team/animal in action.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It looks like the Honey Badger is starting to run out of steam, those performance enhancing drugs can only get you so far.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm not suggesting corruption here, but how come this QF has 80 more votes than any other? Have the badger brigade taken a week off to open new accounts in a sad attempt to try and win?

No - its the Sun bloody Bear brigade who are desperate to stop the rightful champion from being crowned who are resorting to this devious skullduggery.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hmmmm a very good friend of mine who is new to NSC but is very keen to vote on this crucial issue is being held up in something called the "Moderation Queue" - this really is an utter disgrace.

I imagine that might have something to do with the way you voted. We can't risk the wrong animal winning. I have little doubt your friend will be allowed to join properly in, say, 15 minutes. And then banned (with you) for a couple of weeks in January 2016.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
How many times have your friends already voted though?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Bozza - so precisely how many new accounts have you yourself opened in the last hour?? Also I note, no problems with the Moderation Queue for Sun Bear aficionados???

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I can already see a few HB fans making their way to the exits. It's understandable, travel is always a NIGHTMARE after a big WHC match.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
MSB. Weapons pt 2.

SPECIAL ATTACK MOVE: THE SUN BOMB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MGKEyxSSQA

Yes, that's right WHC punters. This is very rare footage of an attack move used by MSBs on other MSBs. MSBs are solitary creatures and often have to fight for territory. Sometimes, an MSB needs to use his ultimate attack move; the Sun Bomb! The Sun Bomb is performed when an MSB is trapped at the top of a very high tree by another and feels threatened. As his pursuer climbs the tree behind him, he stares down and waits for his opponent to look up. Big mistake! As the opponent looks up, he is momentarily blinded by the Sun, this is the moment the higher bear releases his grip on the tree and plunges down turning into a furry bomb. The idea is that he knocks his opponent off the tree and uses him as a landing mat. This move is so dangerous and high risk that only a triple hard nasty ****head would use it.

Like the Sun Bomb? VOTE SUN BEAR!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
the sad thing is it's not about the animals anymore

it's if you can get new accounts set up and cast a vote in time :lol:

the other QF is even closer,with nowhere near as many votes ???

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Bozza - so precisely how many new accounts have you yourself opened in the last hour?? Also I note, no problems with the Moderation Queue for Sun Bear aficionados???

Sun bear fans clearly sensible enough not to leave it til the last minute

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So the Sun Bear wins. Will this be the last we hear of it, or will those that voted against the HB come back to support the bear?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here