Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***WHC IX 2nd round: game 3***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MantisShrimpMan4eva

Feb 7, 2014
sharks arent that hard (trust me i know) but they live near shrimps so i dont mind them, as long as they dont try any funny stuff. i have no time for humans

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
attachment.php

attachment.php

So, who has the bigger balls and is harder in these pictures then?

#TEAMHUMAN

I can see a BRAVE human. I'm pretty sure if the shark KICKED OFF the human wouldn't stay there and take it on.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Humans have a "Deadly 60" rating of 100 (the maximum) on my kids "Deadly 60" Top Trumps. You need no further proof, Steve Backshall has made a career out of categorising hard animals.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If people looked at this as more than just a fist fight in the sea then the HUMAN should win all day

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Jeez. People are taking this not winning equals hard thing too far. The shark attacked the human, the human lashed out and escaped. He didn't attack the shark. He didn't stand and fight with the shark. He hit it enough to get away and this little tussle left him with severe enough injuries that he needed to be airlifted to hospital.

On the other hand, one G.W.S is enough to shut an entire beach. The humans all ran away and cancelled all their beach activities.

Hardness is a many faceted thing. Yes, part of it is fighting against the odds. Part of it is aggression-attacking for no reason or instigating the fight. Part of it is actually being, you know, physically hard. Being able to deal out some punishment and being able to take what comes your way.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
On that front name one other animal that went from being naked in a tree to the planets dominant predator?
When the human is cold and hungry it devises up ways of killing anything for food...and then walks about IN ITS SKIN! What other animal WEARS what it kills after!

All animals are naked. you could say it's a not very hard animal that needs to war clothes to survive.

The humans success has come about through its intelligence and ability to work together and to build upon a collective knowledge. As such we are greater than the sum of our parts. It's this that makes the human such a controversial entrant.

I'm glad they're getting some good arguments this year, though. Too often it's just been(the human will shoot the animal/drop a bomb'.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
All animals are naked. you could say it's a not very hard animal that needs to war clothes to survive.

The humans success has come about through its intelligence and ability to work together and to build upon a collective knowledge. As such we are greater than the sum of our parts. It's this that makes the human such a controversial entrant.

I'm glad they're getting some good arguments this year, though. Too often it's just been(the human will shoot the animal/drop a bomb'.

Like huge fangs and claws a lot of animal have fur as it wouldn't survive without something on to keep warm.

Humans get nothing! no killer teeth/jaws, no fur (unless you count 70's bush) no razor sharp claws, nor the strength and muscle of other animals BUT still dominates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here