Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] WHC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS: Group B - the group of slaughter.

Who is the hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hippo. Anything that can kill you just by sitting on you wins my vote.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
'It kills more humans than anything else' can't be a factor. At that size it doesn't need to be hard at all, just clumsy :shrug:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I guess it's not a surprise that the two beasts with a combined six titles are winning the group but it is surprising how poorly the Jaguar and Wolverine are doing. I would have thought the honey badger fans would be right behind them, particularly the Wolverine which is basically the honey badgers north american cousin.

Maybe it's tactical? They don't want H.B to have a difficult semi final...

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Far too much emphasis in this debate on overall size and/or danger to humans, in my opinion. This should be about willingness to pick a fight, irrespective of size and with total disregard for your own safety. Is a hippo ever really in any danger when it chomps a boat of humans? No. Wolverine gets my vote.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Really can't get excited about this group but I s'pose, if push comes to shove, the Polar Bear's the best of an extraordinarily dull group.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I guess it's not a surprise that the two beasts with a combined six titles are winning the group but it is surprising how poorly the Jaguar and Wolverine are doing. I would have thought the honey badger fans would be right behind them, particularly the Wolverine which is basically the honey badgers north american cousin.

Maybe it's tactical? They don't want H.B to have a difficult semi final...

That is a scurrilous suggestion - you will be hearing from my lawyers.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That is a scurrilous suggestion - you will be hearing from my lawyers.

Unfortunately the rules of the competition state that the WHC host cannot be sued.

And if someone were to try they'd be pointed to post 26 of this thread where one of the most vocal proponents of the honey badger describes this group as extraordinarily dull despite having the north american version of the Honey Badger in it. Yet the honey badger fan boy refuses to vote for him but goes for the Polar Bear instead.

It's that sort of fishy voting behaviour that causes suspicion...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Unfortunately the rules of the competition state that the WHC host cannot be sued.

And if someone were to try they'd be pointed to post 26 of this thread where one of the most vocal proponents of the honey badger describes this group as extraordinarily dull despite having the north american version of the Honey Badger in it. Yet the honey badger fan boy refuses to vote for him but goes for the Polar Bear instead.

It's that sort of fishy voting behaviour that causes suspicion...

:shootself

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's over.

Hippo and Polar Bear Waltz(but not together) into the semi finals. Well done big guys you'll meet Salt Water Crocodile and Honey Badger respectively. Rest well because those two beasts will be bringing it hard.

Commiserations to Jaguar, Wolverine and Black Mamba. Although I'm not sure you deserve them mustering as you did, just a couple more points combined than second place Polar managed by himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here