Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] WHC CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS: Group A - the group of death.

Which creature is the hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
As always, sad to see the badgeristas conveniently ignore their own arguments about pound-for-pound hardness and head-mentalness when facing the Grasshopper Mouse.

If the GM was badger sized, there'd be no messing about. What's that thing nibbling at my ankles? Oh, a badger. I'll gnaw it's head off, and howl at the moon to celebrate.

It's a mouse that eats snakes ffs.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Orcas are without doubt not hard. Everyone has seen the party trick of sticking a dolphin trainers head in its mouth with no damage done whatsoever. Try doing that with a Salt Water Croc.

Never been a Shrimp fan. Can't have a winner that lives on the pick and mix counter.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Contact me if you wish to move your vote from loser-boy badger to the all-powerful shrimp.

(If no one gets in touch, I'll just pick a few at random, starting not-randomly with [MENTION=20342]Surf's Up[/MENTION])

I've voted Croc but I was wevering between that and the mighty shrimp.

I assume we're using the Alternative Vote system? Let's just assume everyone has put Shrimp for their second choice.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
STOP PRESS

CHANGE YOUR VOTES

The GM has a bite force 1000x that of a Jaguar, when scaled to be the same size. At that size, it could bite through a 6-inch slab of concrete. In the video below, it bit literally broke the bite force sensor when they tried to measure it.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The mouse is the only real winner

The problem is that people ignore the 'pound for pound' rule and go for the animals that get all the press. If all these animals were equal sized then the GM would win (other than maybe the Bullet Ant which was robbed in the groups a few years back)

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I'm very excited to have to look forward to again especially in these rather shit times!

I'm backing the Orca. The others think they're hard but they can't hold a candle to my boy Shamoo! Ultimate APEX predator. Remember that film that made everyone scared to swim in the ocean? Shamoo would eat him for breakfast. Extremely efficient, is a team player and highly intelligent, a characteristic that is often overlooked in previous WHC comps. #teamorca. It makes sense.

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Orcas are without doubt not hard. Everyone has seen the party trick of sticking a dolphin trainers head in its mouth with no damage done whatsoever. Try doing that with a Salt Water Croc.

Never been a Shrimp fan. Can't have a winner that lives on the pick and mix counter.

Didn't Steve Irwin make a career of that? ???

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Torn between the SWC and the HB. Watched a vid of two HB strolling into a group of 6 lions and fighting them off but the SWC gets my vote because not only are they hard, they are evil looking ****ers.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Torn between the SWC and the HB. Watched a vid of two HB strolling into a group of 6 lions and fighting them off but the SWC gets my vote because not only are they hard, they are evil looking ****ers.

You said it yourself. 6 huge, powerful lions - the king of the jungle - seen off by 2 incey-wincey cuddly badgers.

To put things in perspective, an adult HB is around 35lbs. A fully grown lioness is about 280lbs. So you have a combined 1700ish pounds of apex predator having its dinner nicked by around 70lbs of cuddly.

I urge you to think again :

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looks like the shrimp is really going to have to go some to turn this round.

I have complete confidence he can do it, however.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surely the GUPPY has to be in one of the rounds? Small, but according to himself, very, very hard. Only let down by being incredibly racist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, that and getting LUZZED out of central European brothels for being far too ugly (for a brass) and having a tiny WINKY.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Pound for pound remember.

You know what an orca the size of a honey badger would be? A baby dolphin.
A salt water crocodile would be a snappy salamander that could just be kicked in the face if it got a bit chopsy.

You know what a honey badger the size of an orca would be? Your worst nightmare end level boss, the equivalent of a tiger, lion and polar bear tethered together with elastic around the testicles, showing the exact temperament that you would expect this treatment to cause.

This.

End. Of. Thread.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Members of the North Ztand Zhat...

Onze again you are voting for zrozs. Onze again voting for the badgerz. Where did it take you? Are you pleazed with the outzome? Take a look at the world, take a look at yourzelf. Are you happy? The anzwer iz alwayz "nay, brother".

Thiz zhould mean they are dangerouz zreatures, zorrezt? But we're greater than that. We made the ozeans great again. We are the zuperior animalz. We ignore mankind, because we're too good and too ztrong.

You have to take reality into equation. You zould kill the badger in hiz hole, if you just dig deep enough. You zould kill the orza, when it goez to the zurfaze to breathe. You zould kill the zroz, if you have a small boat. But zould you kill uz? You'd be dead on arrival. You zan not zwim that deep. You zan not avoid getting zhot by our projeztiles.

Who iz ztopping humanity? Ozean is. We are rulerz of ozean. You zeaze. We perzizt. We will build a wall of water and you're paying for it

Vote zhrimpz, if you want uz to zave you. Vote zhrimpz, if you know that we won't.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Members of the North Ztand Zhat...

Onze again you are voting for zrozs. Onze again voting for the badgerz. Where did it take you? Are you pleazed with the outzome? Take a look at the world, take a look at yourzelf. Are you happy? The anzwer iz alwayz "nay, brother".

Thiz zhould mean they are dangerouz zreatures, zorrezt? But we're greater than that. We made the ozeans great again. We are the zuperior animalz. We ignore mankind, because we're too good and too ztrong.

You have to take reality into equation. You zould kill the badger in hiz hole, if you just dig deep enough. You zould kill the orza, when it goez to the zurfaze to breathe. You zould kill the zroz, if you have a small boat. But zould you kill uz? You'd be dead on arrival. You zan not zwim that deep. You zan not avoid getting zhot by our projeztiles.

Who iz ztopping humanity? Ozean is. We are rulerz of ozean. You zeaze. We perzizt. We will build a wall of water and you're paying for it

Vote zhrimpz, if you want uz to zave you. Vote zhrimpz, if you know that we won't.

Prawn-Cocktails-7.jpg

:whistle:

Shins

Aug 13, 2015

If there isn't a theme tune for this already, can this be it? It's perfect. Honestly give it a listen.

Love Metric.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Let's not forget, they haven't even started counting the postal votes yet.

I know Honey Badgerists tend to vote in person, so the current numbers are obviously skewed towards them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here