Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your success story?

Gandalf The Blue.

Gandalf The Blue.
Aug 14, 2011
What's everyone's biggest success's in the highly addictive game Football Manager 2011. I've had some flops granted, (sacked from; Man City, Sevilla, Newcastle, Lazio), but finally i've had some unprecedented success with the mighty BHA, getting them promoted to the Premier League only too watch my dreams shattered as I was relegated the following season. :(

Last edited:

Mohammed Al Fayed

Jul 30, 2011
London
What's everyone's biggest success's in the highly addictive game Football Manager 2011. I've had some flops granted, (sacked from; Man City, Sevilla, Newcastle, Lazio), but finally i've had some unprecedented success with the mighty BHA, getting them promoted to the Premier League only too watch my dreams shattered as I was relegated the following season. :(

I took Forest Green from Conference to Premier League in 7 seasons. First season in prem, lost first 11 games but turned it round and finished 12th and won the FA cup after changing tactics and players. However, having steered them to Europe I havent played since as the board cancelled plans to expand the stadium (which holds 7500). Joke! That was 6 months ago.

Gandalf The Blue.

Gandalf The Blue.
Aug 14, 2011
I took Forest Green from Conference to Premier League in 7 seasons. First season in prem, lost first 11 games but turned it round and finished 12th and won the FA cup after changing tactics and players. However, having steered them to Europe I havent played since as the board cancelled plans to expand the stadium (which holds 7500). Joke! That was 6 months ago.

holy moly. well played!!! any advice?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here