Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite SUBWAY sandwich?

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I know they're overpriced but when I'm feeling a bit flush with cash I like nothing better than 12 inches of Italian BMT, with cheese and salad (but no cucumber or peppers) and loads of olives, jalepenos and a liberal squirt of mayo.

What gets you dribbling?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Italian BMT with no dressing on the cheese and herb bread for me.

Don't go there much though - v pricy and a bit plasticky. Other sandwich shops are far better (esp Pipers, across the other side of South St Square in Worthing)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I like the old fashioned Subway Melt with lettuce, onions, peppers, jalepenos, salt and pepper and lashings of honey mustard.

*dwibble*

Gonna get one for din dins i think.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I'm going home with dribble all down me now.....no change there. Look forward to reading more culinary combinations tomorrow (I'm making notes) :wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
mmmmmmmmmm SUBWAY

I live in there! I like all the sandwiches (although the BBQ rib one was shit last time I had it), usually plump for the Meatball or Steak & Cheese, always have most if not ALL the trimmings (getting moneys worth) with jalapenos and all that, also always make it a meal to get the crisps and drink.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
12 inch meatball no salad extra cheese and garlic mayo.

Only problem is you only get 8 meatballs in it which I tinhk would be far batter if it were 10 mean less gap between each meatball.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
oh yes if I don't have the meatball I have steak and cheese. Subway is by far the best fast food.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Create Your Own is the best..

Footlong, double cheese, double bacon, single turkey, no salad, BBQ sauce, salt.. @ £6.50-ish. Heaven after a piss up...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
anything rate them all couldnt give you a favourite im afraid,and all the trimmings except olives yukkkkkkkkkkkk:nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
OLIVES. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here