Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What's your favourite ex pro football podcast/show to watch?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
There seems to be a few about on youtube nowadays.

I currently watch The rest is football(Lineker, Shearer, Richards), The Football fill in(Ben Foster), Rio Ferdinand presents Five most weeks. They can all vary in quality but are generally entertaining.

I watch That Peter Crouch Podcast (Crouch and Sidwell)every week. That is still of an entertainingly high standard but my favourite and IMO the stand out in the field is Stick To Football. Neville, Carragher, Keane, Ian Wright and Jill Scott. It's really good, great chemistry amongst them and always very watchable.

Any other good ones? What am I missing out on?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I see the latest instalment of Joey Barton's anti-woke rantfest features Matt 'Conspiracy Theory' LeTissier. One to (probably) avoid.

I normally listen, not watch, podcasts and I'm not really into may of the footballing one. Actually, the one I religiously do is the Albion's one with Paul Hayward and Muzza. Great chat with GG this week about the Albion's loans (I'm not sure if they do it in video form as well, or not?).

There's another one I've watched once or twice and I think it's called Under the Cosh(?). Normally with an ex-player who tends to slag off his ex-managers for the headlines it creates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here