Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your drinking nationality?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
[h=2]Your drinking habits are unlike the average from any country.[/h]But your closest match on overall consumption alone isBelarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world.

..............and I thought I'd been taking it easy this Christmas :eek:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Good to see you at Loftus Road Fruity!

Erm...I don't know who you saw, but it absolutely was not me [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]!

I was very much an armchair viewer, and in fact I haven't been to a game either home or away since September - that should change with Ipswich and Wolves, mind.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
You drink like you're from Poland, which is the joint 13th heaviest-drinking country in the world.

Would have been a lot different had I not got a new job with awful public travel meaning I drove to the Christmas meal and then going to a meal with the lads tonight again driving as have to get back home (75 miles away) for the sons golf lesson at 9am tomorrow

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Erm...I don't know who you saw, but it absolutely was not me [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]!

I was very much an armchair viewer, and in fact I haven't been to a game either home or away since September - that should change with Ipswich and Wolves, mind.

Oops sorry!

I had a ten minute conversation and I was convinced I was talking to you!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I saw you, sitting in your armchair.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Krakatoa..... Bullshit test.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
hmm Angolan .... only marginally up on beer consumption for the UK average = must do better :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here