Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's Your Drink of Month?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah, you've caught me at a rather unusual time. If I'm completely honest, then this month, I have mostly been drinking ...

sheridans1.jpg

That stuff is horrible. Really horrible.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Kasteel cru is nice, it's made with champaign hops Apparently.... Really nice ice cold but at the minute I got 4 trusty stella's in the fridge

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
At about $150 a bottle I won't be buying any but my local bar had a tasting session of higher than average strength beers (Sam Adams Utopias weighs in at 27%!) and it was luvverly.

Utopias 1.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Rekordelig Swedish cider...not met ANYONE who doesn't like it...yet!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Old Rascal cider,buy 3 for price of 2 in Sainsburys .... Nice...mmmmm or failing that a bottle or three of Ridgeview Ditchling Fizz lovely bottle of bubbly to celebrate opening of the Amex - Sussex born and brewed and to make it taste even better ,it really f***ed the French off as it won the Fizzy wine awards gold medal over the French crap!:D

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
This stuff is pretty much all you can get hold of while away in Turkey, love it. Anyone know anywhere you can stock up in Brighton? I know Weatherspoons do it but would like some for home.

Attachments

• efes-beer-21351530.jpg
    efes-beer-21351530.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 51

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
The Green Bastard ( A pint of Stella with a Creme de Manthe thrown in ). Get drunk with great smelling breath.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here