whats worse

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Whats worse a small number of fans booing the team or the manager saying if we made it to the premier and played man city he wouldnt go and would stay at home . YOU DECIDE

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Whats worse a small number of fans booing the team or the manager saying if we made it to the premier and played man city he wouldnt go and would stay at home . YOU DECIDE

the latter obviously

gus really needs to send tanno out to do interviews or learn to engage his brain before he speaks. His comments about the Chairman seemed right out of order to me after saturday.

if i had boo'ed it wouldnt have been at players, it would have been aimed at Gus. Team selections have let travelling and paying fans down in last 2 games imho.

i dont want him to leave and I think he has done a great job but he isnt perfect and we have a right to express discontent if we so wish. it was hardly a protest was it..???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
the latter obviously

gus really needs to send tanno out to do interviews or learn to engage his brain before he speaks. His comments about the Chairman seemed right out of order to me after saturday.

if i had boo'ed it wouldnt have been at players, it would have been aimed at Gus. Team selections have let travelling and paying fans down in last 2 games imho.

i dont want him to leave and I think he has done a great job but he isnt perfect and we have a right to express discontent if we so wish. it was hardly a protest was it..???

But from his point of view, its been a long season, we have had a couple of bad results that dropped us out of the play off run ins, BUT he has put us in the best position this club has been in, for 20 years !!! A few bad results and JUST missing out on the play offs and suddenly the boo boys our out and our 'loyal fans' are jeering a player on his debut. I'd be pretty pissed off if that was me.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
manager - and he keeps saying it too - also saying culling the squad is gonna be ugly - also constantly talking about other jobs, bloom should have a word. I dont want him to leave he has done an amazing job in a very short period of time but can be very frustrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports