Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's up with the away kit?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This might be a stupid question, but is the away kit actually changing? Could it not be that we are just keeping the green?

Green is the third kit - Black was last year's away.

If we follow modern tradition (i.e. since being with Nike), we will see a new away kit, and black will become the third kit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Even though last seasons away kit was black ?

If we follow modern tradition (i.e. since being with Nike), we will see a new away kit, and black will become the third kit.

Oops, I knew the other kits were black and green, but couldn't remember which way around they were.

I get what you're saying about the Nike way, but has anyone actually confirmed that there will be a new away kit and black will become the third kit?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

Correct. Black kit already announced as third kit.

Annotation 2020-08-26 121523.png

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove

You sir, are correct. Last seasons away kit (the black one) is already listed on the Albion shop as the 2020/2021 third kit.

Just patiently awaiting the new away kit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm hoping for a mostly white shirt, with Ben White modelling it, and it being SPLASHED all over Twitter.........

We are waiting for Ben White to sign a new contract and the White away kit will be part of the release publicity. Come on Ben pull your finger out FFS. The Leeds meltdown will be very enjoyable.

I am in no way ITK but I like a good laugh

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really....

want it to be that.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Nike haven't managed to find it and unload it off the shelf. When they do, they still need to dust the packaging off, iron it and add our badges and sponsors. Can't wait!

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
We are waiting for Ben White to sign a new contract and the White away kit will be part of the release publicity. Come on Ben pull your finger out FFS. The Leeds meltdown will be very enjoyable.

I am in no way ITK but I like a good laugh

This would be my thinking too. Particularly given his agent has said to expect something in the next few days.
I also expect the team will wear it in the 2nd half on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here