Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the worst thing you have ever seen ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I think its "attack ships on fire" etc etc - actually!

Well they weren't on fire when I saw them!! Bumped into Rutger Hauer in the pub later on and he told me that there were a few ships that had been ablaze, but that that had happened later on in the night, by which time I had returned home and was fast asleep.

:albion2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I saw Christiano f***ing Ronaldo on the seagulls website homepage yesterday. That is quite possibly the most horrific thing I've ever seen.

seconded :rant:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
although these run it close...

_41658984_neville_pa.jpg

ufnjohnson.jpg

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
I was at Wembley for the game against Croatia last year.......seeing us crumble like that is probably the worst thing I have ever seen!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Former Yugoslavia as a soldier (enough said i think) :nono:

Although it's not the worst thing I've ever seen, I've been back and forth to Bosnia quite a few times over the last few years. My ex-colleague from there experienced the war first hand and his guided tours thorugh streets of buildings full of pockmarks is still one of my most disturbing experiences.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not as bad a some of you but saw a guy go under a bus on Upper North Street.

Once after arresting a woman for purse theft we took her to a holding room and after much hysteria from her she pulled up her sleeve to reveal about a ten inch gash on the underside of her forearm, which was stitched up. She then took her fingernail and ran it down the wound, riping all the stitches out and spraying blood everywhere.

This is only grim 'cos it happened to me but I got stabbed in the knee with a screwdriver whilst arresting an Irish Pikey and it opened up right down to the kneecap. You could see the chip off the kneecap where the tip of the screwdriver had dinked it. Looked grim to me.

No dead bodies though thank God.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
When I was 16 I went to Tenerife on holiday with a bunch of mates and the day we were leaving a mob from Tunbridge Wells were skinny dipping in the pool ripped to the tits on Skol bandits as it was their last day too.

I was watching the festivities from some Brummie chick's balcony on the fifth floor and saw one of the lashed up Tunny lads sitting on his balcony on the third floor trying to put his trunks back on.

I knew he was going to go over but even though I wanted to scream out to warn someone of the impending tragedy, I just completely froze and couldn't speak. He went over and crashed to the poolside on his back with a thud and a groan I will never forget. Blood started coming out of his ears and his mates were running around balling their eyes out. Grim stuff, friends, grim stuff.

This was 20 years ago but can still replay every detail in my minds eye.

Especially the epic shag I got from the Brummie haidresser before wandering out onto her balcony:thumbsup:

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
:p
Is the correct answer something to do with Marmite?

You got a problem with my Marmite? Strong words THPH, strong words. You know that my posts about Marmite, and their annoyingly squeezy SHIT containers, and ''diswhasher vs RINSING Fairly Liquid (TM) of your own plates you lazy barstardos'' posts are the highlights of NSC:p

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
blimey you have been building it up alot, its gonna be shit aint it??!

OK, the worst thing I have seen was a post mortem of two old blokes. The chest plate is sawn off to allow access to all internal organs. Each of these was removed individually and examined. A sponge was then used to soak up all the blood from inside the carcass. Whilst this was happening the guys eyelids kept opening or he was making noises as the gasses were escaping from his body. When finished all the internal body parts were put into a yellow bin bag and put back into his body with shredded paper to fill the gaps. Then the guys face was cut open at the top and his whole face peeled forward, again the doctor bloke used shredded paper to fill the cheeks as they had sunken so much. Head has sewn back up and made ready for the funeral.

Thats the worst thing I have seen and smelt...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
OK, the worst thing I have seen was a post mortem of two old blokes. The chest plate is sawn off to allow access to all internal organs. Each of these was removed individually and examined. A sponge was then used to soak up all the blood from inside the carcass. Whilst this was happening the guys eyelids kept opening or he was making noises as the gasses were escaping from his body. When finished all the internal body parts were put into a yellow bin bag and put back into his body with shredded paper to fill the gaps. Then the guys face was cut open at the top and his whole face peeled forward, again the doctor bloke used shredded paper to fill the cheeks as they had sunken so much. Head has sewn back up and made ready for the funeral.

Total and utter respect. If I was made to see that kind of vile shit in the course of my working week I'd probably consider a career move, get a cushy number on the trains, working signals or something. Or more likely kill myself, on account of the nightmares.

Couldn't do what you do. Not in a million years. Jeez!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was on a bus on it's way down Beaconsfield Road that hit a guy. Felt the bus jump twice before the driver could stop. Seeing the guy lying face down but his feet pointing up and his torso ripped down the middle wasn't the most fantastic thing I've ever seen in my life.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Gastric surgery was pretty grim when someone started bleeding out - they opened the body up and blood was splurting everywhere - looked like a horror movie!

Putting someone in a body bag wasn't a nice thing to do or see.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park

:eek:punk: rock on..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here