Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the worst injury you've ever had?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
spiral fracture left fib +tib , right ankle "eggshell" fracture 64 pieces...........fell off a cliff at coogee beach in sydney.......4 weeks hospital , 8 weeks wheelchair.........looked like geoff capes with a beer gut and matchstick legs when i was up and about again.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
I fell over on the ice a few years ago on a Saturday night and shattered my humorous, not funny! I got to A&E and they confirmed the damage and a junior doctor put a tempory cast on it and made an appointment at the fracture clinic on Monday. The time Monday morning came I was in unbelievable pain, so much so I could not even have a piss for the pain of walking to the toilet and was just drinking water with a teaspoon. I had arranged a lift to the hospital with a friend but could not even stand up owing to the pain. My wife phoned the hospital and explained the situation but they thought I was trying it on to get a lift by ambulance and said one would not be available until after my appointment. When the jovial ambulance crew finally arrived, as soon as they saw me were. Of so jovial any more and realised there was something serious. They immediately got the gas and air and got me back to A&E very rapid. They called a doctor of his ward round, and he cut of the cast and the pain subsided immediately. It transpired the the junior doctor had put the cast of below the fracture and it had even pulling it apart all weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here