Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whats the worse thing youve done with food

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Mine was to get a 27 hour old kebab out of the bin coz I got the munchies at 1 oclock in the morning. Still tasted suprisingly good.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Strictly speaking it wasn't food, but I did drink the water out of a vase of flowers on the table at a restaurant whilst slightly intoxicated. Still here 16 years later, so nothing wrong with that I guess.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I once roasted Jersey Royals....a terrible cullinary crime !!!

(and that's not a reference to any perverse sexual activity before anyone mentions it) *rolls eyes*

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
The weirdest thing!? Ermm, got really pissed off with my mate on holiday (first class prat) so I decided to put cheese in his sleeping bag and waited for the poor bastard to scream for his life. He hates cheese. Still makes me chuckle, happened 7 years ago.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I struggle to digest ice cream, so often find it passively regurgitates ten minutes later, whereupon I 'eat' it all over again. Have done this with fish and chips in the past. Ask Diffbrook.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Drank half a pint of Vinegar once.

D

Deleted User X18H

Been a cunning linguist with a home made trifle and a fellow 6th former circa June 1986

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
once found a kfc burger down the back of the sofa while at uni - i presumed it was mine from the previous evenings drinking session and so proceeded to eat it cold

nothing bad surprisingly came of it, and it lined my stomach a treat for another day of solid consumption

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here