Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's the weirdest or most wonderful Albion related story you've got to tell?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I put a handful of magic mushrooms into a burger at the Goldstone vs Oxford when I was 15.
I'm pretty sure it was normal enough for everyone apart from my mate and I, but it was weird and wonderful and VERY funny for us :lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I went to away matches which were guaranteed to be 3pm Saturday kick offs and you could turn up at the railway station on the day of the game and buy a train ticket which only had one price and you have one ticket which got you all the way there and back no matter how many changes you did.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I once gave Paul Wood £20 to get a taxi home from Worthing Leisure Centre. I think they'd just played an exhibition match v Charlton to open the astro turf there and he was stuck with no mobile. We were kids at the time and were awestruck. He took our addresses and sent through some tickets for a game later that month. Looking back I have no idea whether I have invented the Charlton match thing. Seems odd.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I once gave Paul Wood £20 to get a taxi home from Worthing Leisure Centre. I think they'd just played an exhibition match v Charlton to open the astro turf there and he was stuck with no mobile. We were kids at the time and were awestruck. He took our addresses and sent through some tickets for a game later that month. Looking back I have no idea whether I have invented the Charlton match thing. Seems odd.
Have you shared a burger with MJsGhost? :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here