Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most unusual object you own?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
A tandem bicycle, not that unusual but a fella I know went to an auction,bid for and won a framed pair of Kylies' knickers

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
An unused London Transport desk diary for 1937. Week to a page & b/w photos of pre war London on opposite side.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A 5000 year old burial Cairn, surrounded by two concentric standing stone circles, the largest of it's kind ever found, near Penzance in Cornwall.

Some swords.

A dog tag given to me by Bradley Pitt on a film set.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
..but the diary - jeez - just do 5 mins research.....ball point pens weren't even around then.

Ah, the "Anne Frank diaries are written in ballpoint ink" myth. What is it with you and Nazi apologist conspiracy theories? I suggest you follow your own advice and do 5 minute's research. Key phrases to look out for are: 'annotations', 'Mrs Ockelmann'.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i never denied the holocaust - but questioned the MSM 6m figure when the museums recently changed the number from 4m to 1m.

....but the diary - jeez - just do 5 mins research.....ball point pens weren't even around then.

Reported. I'm sick to death of your anti-Semitic bullshit. I hope you get turfed out for good.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
ball point pens weren't even around then.

The ballpoint pen, patented in the UK in 1938, mass produced during the war wasn't around during the war? Rather irrelevant as its not actually written using one anyway.

Reading tinfoil hatter websites isn't "research", by the way.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
i never denied the holocaust - but questioned the MSM 6m figure when the museums recently changed the number from 4m to 1m.

....but the diary - jeez - just do 5 mins research.....ball point pens weren't even around then.

29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
AND THE GLITTER BALL USED IN THE FILMING OF BEDS,NOBS AND BROOM STICKS!

Beds, Nobs and Broom Sticks is presumably a different film to the Bedknobs & Broomsticks film of my yoof? If so, a "glitter ball" has a wholly different meaning too...

:wink:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Since when have MoneySuperMarket weighed in on this subject??? Amazing what you can "compare" on their website!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
image.jpg

There are two in this collection the other one says on the box " includes 6 Cats " ha ha ha :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here