Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most entertaining league in the world?

What's the most entertaining league in the world (top flight)?

• English Premiership

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Spanish Primera

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Italian Serie A

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Scottish Premier League

• French Ligue 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • German Bundesliga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
What do you think is the most entertaining league in the world at the moment (top flight only, so no Brighton and the Championship)? The Premiership, which has long been hailed as the most popular and entertaining? The Primera Liga which has produced some of the best club sides in the world at the moment? Or the Serie A, Germany, Scotland, France, etc.?

For me it used to always be the Premiership. But this season is different. It has generally been very boring so far. With the exception of Arsenal and Newcastle, it has been absolutely boring to watch with these new foreign managers implementing their defensive styles. Even Man Utd aren't the great attacking force they used to be. Man City under Keegan no longer go out to entertain, they just want to scrap for results now. Most other teams have been the same, with the occassional high scoring end to end clash being the exception rather than the rule. It is a far cry from the last few seasons. I don't think it's the most "entertaining" league in the world anymore, my vote goes to Spain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here