Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Their culture

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Everything

Votes: 34 42.5%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No problem with folks coming here to work, it's a free market, make the most of it. It's the gang rapists and murderers that could do with a background check. Other than that, come and go as you please I say.

Jan 30, 2008
No problem with folks coming here to work, it's a free market, make the most of it. It's the gang rapists and murderers that could do with a background check. Other than that, come and go as you please I say.
yeah ok , fancy a few outside your front door, what about the asian gang caught out raping young white girls in Lancashire you din:dunce:
regards
DR

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
yeah ok , fancy a few outside your front door, what about the asian gang caught out raping young white girls in Lancashire you din:dunce:
regards
DR

Uuuhm, think you might need to re read my post. Do that and have a little think about what I've actually written. You "Din".

D

Deleted member 22389

Don't care if someone comes from outside the EU or inside the EU, today like always they talk about the cost of running the NHS, so honestly whats the issue in asking people to pay for their healthcare through some sort insurance when they arrive in this country, and say after 5 years they get the same as someone who has paid in to the system for their working life.

Things like the NHS need to be protected otherwise we are all going to have to pay eventually, honestly it really doesn't help the system when more and more people use it, but nothing extra really goes in to the pot to run it. I'm not blaming immigrants here, i'm blaming the system.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm getting shades of 1930's Germany here! I say that slightly tongue in cheek, but there is a serious point behind there somewhere.

Shades of 1930's Germany eh, well here is a part of Germany, not unlike a lot of areas of other European cities....October 2014 style.
Obviously they are having trouble with some unwelcome immigration, although strangely enough did not seem to get much media coverage here.
"Parts of downtown Hamburg, the second-largest city in Germany, resembled a war zone after hundreds of supporters of the jihadist group Islamic State [IS] engaged in bloody street clashes with ethnic Kurds.
The violence--which police say was as ferocious as anything seen in Germany in recent memory--is fuelling a sense of foreboding about the spillover effects of the fighting in Syria and Iraq.
http://www.aina.org/news/20141016002631.htm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here