Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What's the earliest you've left a game?

From memory, I've only left a game early twice and on both occasions it was around the 80th minute mark.

Forest away in March 2012, due to the time of the National Express coach I'd booked back to Southampton, and Bournemouth at home last season after the fourth goal went in.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I few got up from their seats in the North Stand today, after going 1-2 down.

I don't know if they returned.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Never never leave early. Seeing ginger prince Eric Potts turn the game round against Sunderland in 1978 with two goals at the death was enough to teach me that. Once in the driving rain on the East Terrace with my Mum, losing 0-3 to WBA we did agree to start leaving in injury time but were still in the ground when we heard the whistle. There I confessed.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Didn't 't leave until about half six. Still managed to end up queueing in the pissing rain because the pragmatic and flexible staff wouldn't allow people to wait under bridge until the train at the Platform had left..

Wait times for trains seem to be worse this season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Didn't 't leave until about half six. Still managed to end up queueing in the pissing rain because the pragmatic and flexible staff wouldn't allow people to wait under bridge until the train at the Platform had left..

Wait times for trains seem to be worse this season.

My son stayed in the NS until the very end, then used the Mill Road park n ride. Got home 75 minutes later, drenched, after being in huge queues waiting for the buses to return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here