Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best way to tell your parents your unsure

bhafc2003

Oct 28, 2008
Not to sure about the best way to tell my parents that i fancy men and have done for the last 5 years. i have considered taking them out for dinner and doing it then but cant find the courage and confindence to do so.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I assume you're a bloke?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Six pages minimum. Half of them filled with Palace users calling you all the names under the sun. Ignorant bunch.

My advice is do not tell them when you are out to dinner. This will be harder for them. I would suggest you tell them at home and explain how hard it is for you to tell them. The chances are that they have an inkling anyway.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Be straight with them ;)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Is this another person doing a sociological survey? Can we merge it with the 'Public School' thread?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
do you have to tell your folks? I.ve never told my family about my love of iranian women but i guess that could be a bit different. I'd be inclined to say they already have a fair idea?

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
whoever you find easier to talk to tell them first and you are best of doing it at home

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Grow a moustache, pull on a pair of leather chaps, put 'Smalltown Boy' by Bronksi Beat on a loop, start twirling a pink feather boa, and mince round the living room while Corrie is on. They'll soon get the message. And if they don't - hey, its still a great party.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Not to sure about the best way to tell my parents that i fancy men and have done for the last 5 years. i have considered taking them out for dinner and doing it then but cant find the courage and confindence to do so.

give your old man a blow job, that ought to set him straight.:thumbsup:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Grow a moustache, pull on a pair of leather chaps, put 'Smalltown Boy' by Bronksi Beat on a loop, start twirling a pink feather boa, and mince round the living room while Corrie is on. They'll soon get the message. And if they don't - hey, its still a great party.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How is your relationship with them, they may already have you as a failure so 1 more dissapointment wont make much odds ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
im sure your parents will still love you just the same after you tell them,i mean its not like you have owned up to being a palace fan or something. Just tell them the truth,will save mum a lot of pain in the future waitng for the grandkids to show up that will never materialise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here