Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have shocked myself here, This song stopped me in my tracks yesterday. I don’t even like most of what Tom Jones does, but he’s covered this Dylan song brilliantly

https://youtu.be/11y8ozJ0vS4

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Inspired by the 80's thread I found this classic while wading through YouTube, another underrated band from that era. (Yes, I know it was from 1979)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Possibly my favourite band. Mariachi El Bronx. The video represents a typical day in my life.
I give you '48 Roses'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3u4gOc72BE

I know this isn't a chat thread really, but I saw them at The Concorde when they toured the album this came from. I love the concept of having a down time mariachi version of a clattery garage band that was arguably more successful than the day job band. Great night, were you there?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Something rather different from the House of Earle tonight after reading an article about Selector in Uncut this month. Very different from my usual choices apart from having a female vocalist:)

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I know this isn't a chat thread really, but I saw them at The Concorde when they toured the album this came from. I love the concept of having a down time mariachi version of a clattery garage band that was arguably more successful than the day job band. Great night, were you there?

No, but I saw them at The Komedia. It was sold out, but I managed to meet a couple of the band, who were kind enough to put me on the guest list. They’re a lot of fun live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here