Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not only is it the best song BY FAR I heard today courtesy once again of Netflix / Biohackers, it also has BY FAR the best song title. Yup 'Never Fight A Man With A Perm' :lolol:

Utmost respect to IDLES, whomever or whatever they may be. Sounds like Killing Joke's Wardance little sister from here. Sounds quite MAGNIFICENT to be honest :love:

Any thoughts anyone? HWT?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not only is it the best song BY FAR I heard today courtesy once again of Netflix / Biohackers, it also has BY FAR the best song title. Yup 'Never Fight A Man With A Perm' :lolol:

Utmost respect to IDLES, whomever or whatever they may be. Sounds like Killing Joke's Wardance little sister from here. Sounds quite MAGNIFICENT to be honest :love:

Any thoughts anyone? HWT?

I was introduced to them by our friend in Sheffield. This track is stunning (and the backstory).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc63fTPttEQ

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I'll never apologise for posting this again, I think it's one of the most beautiful songs Kate Bush wrote, and I love the video. Very special talent our Kate, and a big thankyou to Dave Gilmore for discovering her and insisting that his record label sign her up (she was just 16).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here