Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Roy Orbison (and Jeff Lynne)

A great song but actually creepy when sung by a Man as opposed to the original Cyndi Lauper version (back in the day she could have certainly crept into my room to make love to me).

Anyway it was great that the Big O had a late revival via the Wilburys so that people could hear that voice...

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Not posted on here for a few days, so here's 3 songs my muddled mind has found skipping through YouTube today.

First up the marvellously loopy Lene Lovich and her 1979 hit 'Lucky Number'. The person who made the video did a really great job syncing all these different clips from Film and TV to the music and tempo of the song.

Posted this way back last year and will continue to post it at different periods as it it bloody brilliant!

And another I posted last year, along with the comment someone made underneath the video on YouTube,

chopperg1966
4 months ago
"I shoulda learned to play the guitar" ... looks down at the Gibson that he just played one of the greatest ever guitar rifts on

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
A great song but actually creepy when sung by a Man as opposed to the original Cyndi Lauper version (back in the day she could have certainly crept into my room to make love to me).

Anyway it was great that the Big O had a late revival via the Wilburys so that people could hear that voice...

So wikipedia( you'll have your own view on that ) claims that it was originally intended for Roy Orbison although his version came out after the Cyndi Lauper - I get your drift though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here