Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The best song I've heard today is a song that popped out of nowhere from a crappy One Season thing on Netflix a month or two back and I've been playing on a more or less daily basis ever since

'Et je veux partir avec toi,
Je veux mourir dans tes bras'
:love:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The best song I've heard today is a song that popped out of nowhere from a crappy One Season thing on Netflix a month or two back and I've been playing on a more or less daily basis ever since

'Et je veux partir avec toi,
Je veux mourir dans tes bras'
:love:

I've got some stuff in my garden shed for them snails!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stumbled across this great cover of a tune that those of a certain age will know well. When Radio Luxembourg fading in and out was the only place to hear up and coming bands :thumbsup:

These girls do good!

https://youtu.be/Qd5vwBmL0D0

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Badfinger, one of the great early 1970's pop bands but bedevilled by managerial ripoffs and tragedy, Pete Ham and Tom Evans wrote some superb songs, not the least of which was "Without You" - subsequently immortalised by Harry Nilsson and many others. Heard this track,"No Matter What You Do" yesterday on one of my pop compilations so this is my tune for yesterday - RIP Pete and Tom.....

https://youtu.be/9x1MZEDQbtA

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I know it's a match day and I should be focussed on beating Wolves and guessing the lineup but, watching Jools Holland's Hootenanny this morning while I was exercising, I was mesmerised by this. So much so, I had to go and find Mrs Earle and play it for her too and she enjoyed it as much as I did. So here it is:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here