Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Jason Williamson from the Sleaford Mods has gone on record to say the meteors were the most influential band and his favourite album of all time (in Heaven), he has only gone and sampled it as background, love it
edit: This is 9 years old, how did I miss it.

The Crazed

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Came up on the iPOD while I was waiting for minor surgery today. Absolutely magical. Bear with the vocal part (if you find Edward's voice unsettling - I love it) and be rewarded by the instrumental.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Came up on the iPOD while I was waiting for minor surgery today. Absolutely magical. Bear with the vocal part (if you find Edward's voice unsettling - I love it) and be rewarded by the instrumental.

Was you getting those legendary pink spots removed ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Was you getting those legendary pink spots removed ???
Injections into the sacral spine for arthritic pain, sadly. All lovely now (for a few months, anyway).

Saw LPD in Vancouver in 86, and in London (Royal Festival Hall, supporting Arthur Brown) in around 2012. Edward Ka-spel one of the great English auteurs, with around 50 LP releases as LPD or himself. :bowdown:

Here with Amanda Palmer. They released a collaboration a couple of years ago. Love AP's t shirt :lolol: Triggering the gammon.

1706219155803.png

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Listening to the new The Smile album Wall Of Eyes on YouTube now. Trying to decide if I want to purchase it. Because I'm old, and still like to occasionally buy CDs.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Been listening to a lot of conor oberst various stuff lately. This track with Phoebe Bridges is one I rather like

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here