Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
New from LH

And I still can’t figure out why you were born there and not I They’re firing rockets on your apartment and not on the one of mine And I still can’t figure out why you‘re in bunker and not I You’re lying there in the darkness and here everything‘s bright And I still don’t understand why you had to leave and not I and over and above how to tell it to the child that we are so close to Armageddon baby we must stick together

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
An absolute gem of a band nobody noticed. Put up with the first 2 minutes and then here what it is about them that makes them magical.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
An absolute gem of a band nobody noticed. Put up with the first 2 minutes and then here what it is about them that makes them magical.

I like them -

A generic electronic sound of the 80s to me - but these were the forerunners of course (terrible video quality) that also inspired Bowie in Berlin - it’s a great song though and would be very much at home on the Low or Heroes albums

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I like them -

A generic electronic sound of the 80s to me - but these were the forerunners of course (terrible video quality) that also inspired Bowie in Berlin - it’s a great song though and would be very much at home on the Low or Heroes albums

Yes, great track. I may post some more Frozen Autumn (I have posted them previously). I really like the singer (the bloke). Her singing is shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here