[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It starts here .

Goes up a gear .

Full carnival...

You are only allowed one a day.

Or certain posters will kill you.

Fact

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think sticking to those rules is what keeps this thread going. I like that variety you get by not having certain posters spamming very similar stuff and crowding other people out
You're absolutely right. I have learned in recent times that my tendency to imagine others will share my wormy enthusiasms (and my failure to recognize when I'm being a bore) is not uncommon with my sort of neurodiversity. As they (don't yet) say (but may do at some point), just because you're autistic doesn't give you a get out of jail fee card for being a prick. :thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In a cynical, jaded world that looks to find division where it can, it's nice to have light, happy things to bring us together.

Even if you don't like the song, it's got its place at parties and weddings.

"In an interview with ABC7 in May, its creator, known as Casper for wearing all-white when on stage, said he hoped the dance track would continue to serve as a reminder of the power of unity, community and positivity." https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66436701

Gone at 58. A sad loss.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
You're absolutely right. I have learned in recent times that my tendency to imagine others will share my wormy enthusiasms (and my failure to recognize when I'm being a bore) is not uncommon with my sort of neurodiversity. As they (don't yet) say (but may do at some point), just because you're autistic doesn't give you a get out of jail fee card for being a prick. :thumbsup:
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
And I appreciate your effort in controlling your instincts. Keep posting your stuff, I like some of it, some I don't and thats the way with most regulars on this thread. I do love checking out the thread when it bouces to the top and finding stuff i'd not heard for a while, alternative takes and gems i had no idea were out there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Never been this far off piste before, but the whole episode of Star Trek Strange New Worlds is a musical masterpiece, surely up for awards. Is this the best song? Maybe not, but if the singing and dancing Klingons doesn't get you to watch this episode and maybe the series, you surely have no soul.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports