Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
Non avevo notato la proliferazione del Prog-Rock quando ho postato questo. È una coincidenza. Ho usato Google Translate perché non parlo italiano. Grandi palle eh!

Great track. You have to be beyond your mind to appreciate it. I am. Prog rock is the music that has been feeding my soul since I was a teenager. I know something.

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
Gli angeli e i demoni, il bene e il male, Il bianco e il nero, tante dualità, l'armonia e la cacofonia, la melodia bellissima e il ritmo sincopato, tutto pronto a distruggere e poi a ricostruire dolcemente percorsi iniziali. Gran bel pezzo. Il sax di Jackson ricama poesie melodiche che vengono da un altro mondo, dallo spazio, talmente sono raffinate. La batteria di Evans è trattata minimo con un phaser ma è magnifica. Il mio brano preferito dei Van Der Graaf

Angels and demons, good and evil, black and white, many dualities, harmony and cacophony, beautiful melodies and syncopated rhythm, all ready to destroy and then gently rebuild initial paths. Great piece. Jackson's sax embroiders melodic poems that come from another world, from space, they are so refined. Evans drums are treated minimally with a phaser but are magnificent. My favorite Van Der Graaf song

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Radio 2 played Gala - Freed from Desire on Friday. My god, I burst into tears. I've never got so emotional over a tune before but it will forever bring back happy memories of 2023.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Now that’s what I call harmonies

The band that should have had the success that the Eagles ended up with after poaching two members of the original country rock band

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Now that’s what I call harmonies

The band that should have had the success that the Eagles ended up with after poaching two members of the original country rock band

Tbf though Icy, TBS joined The Eagles after they were already very successful. It was always Glenn Frey and Don Henley who drove The Eagles - Randy Meisner though fair enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here