Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I went to Blackpool last weekend for a group re-union.

All my mates that I ran around with in our teens and 20s and myself were 60 this year - So we decided to have a weekend away with wives and partners ( Even Ex wives turned up which was F#ckin weird to say the least.

Blackpool was our first holiday we all went away to together as 17 year olds and it really was like stepping back in time. It's still full of Glaswegians and they played this from when we nightclubs we were young and the year I left Scotland - Oh memories :cool: FAB !

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
A trigger warning on this one.

It's coming up to the anniversary of a guy I knew pretty well through work ending his own life, sadly something many young men will do, and something I've experienced directly or seen the impact of it on those close to me half a dozen times now. As is too often the way there was no indication he was struggling, and just days before we'd chatted about football, his plans following a house move, how he didn't have kids but he and his wife were hoping to soon. A couple of years ago around the anniversary YouTube algorithms sent me this, called "It's all worth living for" - it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but it resonates for me. It was written to support a non-profit that helps people struggling with addiction, depression, suicide and self harm - for additional context the poet lost his father, a pastor, to all of those things and you can hear a bit of that I think. You can read more about the poem and the video for it here: https://twloha.com/blog/its-all-worth-living-for/

It's the best song I've heard today.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you like mystery, jangly guitars. key changes and magic, and you haven't danced with Drab Majesty, now's your chance. One of the main joys of the last 6 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here