Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
With their new album coming out on the 19th and a massive growth since the turn of the year, some Sleep Token needs to be here. If I had £1 for every bad song Sleep Token released I'd currently have no money.

Aqua Regia is a soulful, somewhat jazz influenced song with incredible vocals and instrumentation.

The Summoning is unbelievable, starts off heavy, then some beautiful vocals before it goes through about 6 genres of music.

This rendition of Bloodsport with just Vessel and a piano is incredible, Vessel has such hauntingly beautiful delivery that's very different to almost anything out there.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
With their new album coming out on the 19th and a massive growth since the turn of the year, some Sleep Token needs to be here. If I had £1 for every bad song Sleep Token released I'd currently have no money.

Aqua Regia is a soulful, somewhat jazz influenced song with incredible vocals and instrumentation.

The Summoning is unbelievable, starts off heavy, then some beautiful vocals before it goes through about 6 genres of music.

This rendition of Bloodsport with just Vessel and a piano is incredible, Vessel has such hauntingly beautiful delivery that's very different to almost anything out there.

You know it's only one track per day right? Not your personal playlist :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is earworm.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
@Pogue Mahone Sorry that I missed you at FS&HG, hope you had a good time!

As an apology, here’s the new Songer album.

Live in blue shadows, Cole Palmer/
F*ck Boris Johnson, I struggle with Kier Starmer/Like tryna choose with vomit or warm lager/Mandy in my rizzla, I bomb it like Pearl Harbour :bowdown:

SKALA is a great album but his sunrise session freestyle & The Sunrise Project are probably even better. Insanely talented young man.

Going to have to listen to more of this. Thanks for sharing. Different style, but with a bit of self-awareness and social commentary still:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Life/music seemed much simpler then @Weststander(Albion are MUCH better though!)😊

I was born mid 60’s, but my Dad was/is mad about music, so my brothers and I got the bug. My first music memory is a scary Arthur Brown and Fire on TOTP …. I hid behind the settee :lol: .

I’ve wide tastes, which include the amazing 60’s. YouTube is my friend.

What about you and music?

ps wasn’t Michelle Phillips lovely ❤️

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I was born mid 60’s, but my Dad was/is mad about music, so my brothers and I got the bug. My first music memory is a scary Arthur Brown and Fire on TOTP …. I hid behind the settee :lol: .

I’ve wide tastes, which include the amazing 60’s. YouTube is my friend.

What about you and music?

ps wasn’t Michelle Phillips lovely ❤️
Wasn't half as scary when I met him in, oh must have been 2002!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
A former colleague of mine used to watch him perform in Lewes pubs.
Lewes is where I met him:lolol:

But I shouldn't waste a post without a song. As it's early and I didn't post yesterday, I'll post one I heard yesterday for today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here