Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Got an entirely unnecessary night of drinking in. The people in the flats downstairs are away so I treated myself to the greatest album of all time and stuck £20 on a horse that had the closest name to a song off of the album 'Come Home For Life' at Woodbine ...won at 2 and a bit

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Metallica and James Hetfield showing their love of Thin Lizzy again with a superb electric/acoustic cover of ' Borderline '. Forget forever labelling them as a thrash metal band with James' vocals they could do a country album....................and it would be better than St Anger! :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lots to choose from today, as I was out (not 'out, out', just out) and the car music was on random play as always..

I think this one hits the mark. When I first got to know Mrs T, I happened to mention, as you do, that MX80Sound were a 70s band that really were ahead of their time. Her response was that she saw them at ATP and they were great. You should have seen my face. Talk about 'like a smacked arse'. :lolol:

Anyway, if a horse that lives for a year is a yearling, what do you call a horse that lives for a week?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Got an entirely unnecessary night of drinking in. The people in the flats downstairs are away so I treated myself to the greatest album of all time and stuck £20 on a horse that had the closest name to a song off of the album 'Come Home For Life' at Woodbine ...won at 2 and a bit

I agree. I love that album. I recently bought ep.s '88 to '91, love that too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here