Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Crikey. Still in the artonoise wormhole :love:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I have just come out of 9 days in RSCH intensive care, the day I came out (07/10/22) I managed to post a YT video clip as per normal. WTF has happened to the site since then, everything's different, I had trouble logging on, all the sections I knew have vanished, can't post YT vids.I know mentally I'm not in a very good place at the moment, but I feel totally lost, HELP!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have just come out of 9 days in RSCH intensive care, the day I came out (07/10/22) I managed to post a YT video clip as per normal. WTF has happened to the site since then, everything's different, I had trouble logging on, all the sections I knew have vanished, can't post YT vids.I know mentally I'm not in a very good place at the moment, but I feel totally lost, HELP!
Well first things first...
Your alive, that is the main thing, wishing you well on your road to recovery.
What would you like to hear ? Something uplifting ?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Well first things first...
Your alive, that is the main thing, wishing you well on your road to recovery.
What would you like to hear ? Something uplifting ?

Thankyou PF, I've got to take things extremely carefully at the moment, I just cant understand how to do things on this new board, where have PM's gone?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Thankyou PF, I've got to take things extremely carefully at the moment, I just cant understand how to do things on this new board, where have PM's gone?
Don't worry, things are probably a little fuzzy right now, it is all the same really, adding music is the same, all your notifications are top right click on the bell icon.
As for where has the PM's gone, unfortunately despite fecking the country up, more than Boris, she is still in power.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tough call today, this came up in the car.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hope you're feeling better soon! As someone highly resistant to new tec, I can I hope reassure you that the new site is pretty intuitive. All the best, HWT (y)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Love the song, especially Lindsey Buckingham's solo at the end.

Good band,

The wife was staying in a hotel in New York and was chatting to the a group of lads at the bar with her mum and sister, "I know you don't I" she proclaimed, they smiled and she said "don't tell me".....
"The Assassin's" she screamed...

Nope they laughed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here