Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I haven't posted on here for a while due to illness but I heard a Rachel Price track today, one thing led to another and because I reckon I've stockpiled a small entitlement (but still at risk of receiving an admonishment from Super Steve Earl) and so hence I present this:

https://youtu.be/N_t55quR7x8

Hope you're feeling better, muso bro, :thumbsup:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I was just going to post the video of 'Cuddly Toy', so I got the best of both worlds when I found this classic Partridge clip,
"YOUR FOG LAMPS ARE ON, THERE'S NO FOG"!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Edit: Any Chameleons fan not moved by this has a heart of stone. Tears. I'll let this stand alone. :bowdown: I'd have loved to have been there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poAcgoLvmH4

I don't think I'll hear anything better today.

I was listening to the (original) Chameleons last night, bought Elevated Living: live in Manchester, London and Barcelona

Nice box set, two CDs and a DVD ..... hope the band get some dosh, though I doubt it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't think I'll hear anything better today.

I was listening to the (original) Chameleons last night, bought Elevated Living: live in Manchester, London and Barcelona

Nice box set, two CDs and a DVD ..... hope the band get some dosh, though I doubt it.

I'll check that out - sounds like an ideal pressy for my little brother :thumbsup:

Edit it has a classic Chameleons cover so it must be 'official' so the band will get some dosh I would imagine...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here