Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For Koaste who once said this was his favourite tune of all time.

RIP

I have the AWB version on vinyl and CD. Weird Scottish soul boys in white suits. Hamish ran (maybe still runs) this pub near me:

1713440204038.png

BrianB

Sleepy Mid Sussex
Nov 14, 2020
Great record, arrived in the post today but leaves me puzzling - why make a 12" single run at 33rpm ? The track only covers half the available space 🤔.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Met an interesting guy today photographing some of the local geese - he is a National Geographic staff photographer based in Spain - He was describing his life living in a village in Andalusia about 9,000 ft up in the Sierra Nevada - it made me think of large birds of prey - vultures especially

No vultures in this video but some amazing shots of Andean Condors in South America - the largest flying birds of prey in the world - goes well with the pipes:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am so loving this song. I have posted a live version from KEXP which I think sounds a bit richer than the version on their first album....forward to 5:00. It's called September Again.

If you have not heard of this band I suggest you check them out.

A few observations

1) They have clearly been listening to their parents New Order records...especially on their debut album.
2) The girl is very easy on the eye
3) The guy looks like everyone I see in my local coffee shop.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am so loving this song. I have posted a live version from KEXP which I think sounds a bit richer than the version on their first album....forward to 5:00. It's called September Again.

If you have not heard of this band I suggest you check them out.

A few observations

1) They have clearly been listening to their parents New Order records...especially on their debut album.
2) The girl is very easy on the eye
3) The guy looks like everyone I see in my local coffee shop.

You think those influences are clear!? Not only New Order, but Kraftwerk and lots of OMD.

Check out this solo effort from the young lady in question - Kraftwerk to the max...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here