Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I heard this last night, but I'd forgotten how brilliant this actually was. After Italia '90 and Pavarotti this has to be the best theme to a sporting event when BBC used it for the '92 Olympics.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Unlikely anything I hear today will surpass this absolute masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtCpnMLWLzw

“I am nothing.
I'll never be anything.
I couldn't want to be something.
Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world.”

Last edited:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
More than a little relevant to the good ole US of A and the mess it's in today, and 16 years after they first released it. I posted this version as the official one on YouTube is censored, plus the sound quality on this version is outstanding considering it's live in Howard Stern's radio studio. That's got me fired up now let's go and stuff Jake Humphries Narge.

:albion2:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Met a lady called Lucy Rose and played tennis with her yesterday - she'd just joined the club I play at. To my eternal shame I'd never heard of her but she mentioned in passing that she wrote a few songs so I looked her up on Youtube when I got home and it turns out she's got a significant body of work behind her, much of it really rather good so her's a sampler, deservedly my tune for the day ..... oh, and she was a rather good tennis player too!!!

https://youtu.be/GWVUpDZukBA

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
To be honest if somebody asked me to name a hit by Backstreet Boys I wouldn't have a clue, but then I found this video while searching for a Beach Boys song. It's from a tribute concert for Brian Wilson, and being a long time Beach Boys fan, I thought they'd probably murder one of my favourite tracks. But they didn't and I thought this is one of the best covers of a Beach Boys song I've heard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here