Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
What do you get when you put one of the world’s greatest rock & blues guitarists in a studio with one of the world’s greatest rock drummers and one of the best ever rock vocalist base players to have ever lived?

This

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
To celebrate one of my favourite freestyles of recent years finally being (partly) added to Spotify I thought I’d add it in here.

(Probably another rabbit hole for you @Pogue Mahone if I haven’t mentioned Songer before!)

“Sniff cocaine off a holy book, you man should read between the lines” :bowdown:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolute lovely ear worm.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
@Triggaaar asked on the WC Day 14 thread, why America was hosting the WC again so soon after the last one. @Bodian in response posted an image of a large pile of Dollars - it made me think of this title song, which I loved right from the first episode of Suits - just played it again and still think it’s a good song!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What do you get when you put one of the world’s greatest rock & blues guitarists in a studio with one of the world’s greatest rock drummers and one of the best ever rock vocalist base players to have ever lived?

This

I've played this a few times this year, deeping for a local band . . . I revisited and listened/learned a few little bits of bass I'd previously missed. . . . It's a fantastic bass line

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The entrance to another wormhole......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here