Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
RM .. My favourite band of all time

I fell in love with that song when I was about 14, I didn’t know anyone else that liked Roxy, but my Dad had always liked Virginia Plain. Later an older brother introduced me to Flesh & Blood, then I discovered the 1972 album Roxy Music and yes, they’re amazing.

Ladytron and then there’s this masterpiece, from 5:00, what an astonishing and unique finale.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I've got the DVD of this stunning concert, I'm gonna have to play the whole concert now, but this track stands out, just a shame that so many who played at the Concert For George have now passed on as well.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Sometimes when rock legends perform together it doesn't always work, thankfully this was one of the occasions when it did work, brilliantly.
Must be played LOUD (11 or greater), for full effect.
:rock:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like It H, and as a coincidence my right eye looks like the image on the cover, (Blepharitis, just another little gift)!

Wash your eyelids, son,
And go get your father's gun....

Oh, hang on. Bit drastic.

(Hope it resolves soon!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just posted this on another thread as we contemplate Potter being assimilated by The Borg.

But this is such a great track I had to post it here.

If I ever get around to marrying Mrs T properly, this will be the first track I get played at the after dinner 'Disco'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqSqO438DXs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here