Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Love his crooning and have a couple of his albums

Died in an air raid didn't he?

Yes, a bomb landed outside his dwelling, he was unmarked but died in bed, possibly due to the shock or shockwave or the door of his bedroom blew off and he was hit by that? But what a voice.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Time for a bit of personal nostalgia, it's the early 60's and I'm 8, it's midday Sunday, the sun is shining (always did in my memory), the smell of my Mum's roast dinner cooking and the radiogram playing Two Way Family Favourites with this lovely song coming out of the speaker.
Happy days!
:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just going through my old De Vision CDs and remembering seeing them play in Camden, donkey's years ago. Absolutely perfect synthepop, with my favourite 'English sung by people who's English is a bit shite' added as a bonus. :love:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4lvqtOgT2o

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Time for a bit of personal nostalgia, it's the early 60's and I'm 8, it's midday Sunday, the sun is shining (always did in my memory), the smell of my Mum's roast dinner cooking and the radiogram playing Two Way Family Favourites with this lovely song coming out of the speaker.
Happy days!
:)

I chose that as one of the tracks for my Mum’s funeral. Similar memories to you. It was played with a montage of photos. Brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it now, it used to make me smile :down:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
It's all gone a little bit quiet on this thread, time for a sedate little number from Mr Andrew W.K., as I have said before, our Andrew likes to party. and party very hard apparently!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here