Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Poor quality, but it’s pirated as the original has been lost or filled away.
The meteors changed everything for the rockabilly scene in 1980, chased out of clubs by angry teds and rockabilly’s because they sang about death.
Considered punk at the time, they we’re rockabilly but did not want to sing about pink pegs and break ups.

They had a large underground following, many eventually starting their own bands like the Guanabatz etc.

A young Keith Allen here in this clip of a short film released with Dance craze.

https://youtu.be/aJsTz4bh1hI

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

I went on a massive SBTV deep dive after last nights tragic news. Dave has gone on to conquer the world but for me and a lot of other people this was the first team seeing/hearing him. 6 years ago as a 17 year old dropping an absolute masterpiece like this.

“ They won't teach you how to get a job, but they teach you how to use a stick
Leave school, sell food, make p's, you know the usual things
Till' you're eighteen with ten grand and now you don't know what to do with it, and your donnies they want a chunk of it, so now you let a Luger spit
I never came from a broken home, system came and broke my home and now my bro's are sitting in cells, like chromosomes”

:bowdown: Legendary.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Beautiful live version of one of my favourite Eagles songs.

Just brilliant BB - it made me play New Kid in Town just afterwards from the same concert - Henley and Frey were both outstanding and held the band throughout - RIP Glenn

On a different theme though - a fantastic ‘60s pop song with a stunning video way ahead of its time - check out the cool biker or just listen to a classic

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here