Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I saw this guy at The Martlets in Burgess Hill, maybe a decade or 15 years ago? A Byrd in Burgess Hill! And actually I saw him again with Herb Pederson, same venue. But back to the video. A Byrd sings Dylan, plays Rickenbacker. And how cool is Marty Stuart. Nearly saw him in London a couple of years ago and definitely on my post Covid list.

Thanks - this reminded me just how good Marty Stuart and his band are so I'm interrupting my pub rock week with this sublime alt country offering from MS and his Fabulous Superlatives....

https://youtu.be/CULSrvkzBfc

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Classic from The Easybeats, couldn't wait to buy it when it came out in 1967, and apparently this was one of Bowies all time favourites. Love this video from a French TV program, completely of its time and a great snapshot of the 60's.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Classic from The Easybeats, couldn't wait to buy it when it came out in 1967, and apparently this was one of Bowies all time favourites. Love this video from a French TV program, completely of its time and a great snapshot of the 60's.

Pretty sure that I may have already posted this on this thread and I have already posted today but what the hell. Here’s a guy (RIP) doing what he loves with absolutely no audience :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/BsomkbNgFYQ

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Pretty sure that I may have already posted this on this thread and I have already posted today but what the hell. Here’s a guy (RIP) doing what he loves with absolutely no audience :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/BsomkbNgFYQ

I expect you have, I think I've probably repeated at least 5 songs that I already posted myself at some point, I'm getting a bit confused and delirious, or Dazed and Confused as Zeppelin put it!!

:mad: :lolol:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
All went well, just the bloods and Covid swabs before the main event (chemo) on Friday.

It’s quite weird, Mr Numan is a much respected, and covered, musician by his fellow artists, many cite him as a major influence on their careers. It’s just the record buying public that don’t seem to “get” him! A bit like another hero of mine, John Foxx.

He has a massive fanbase (if that's the terminology) .... actually I believe he married one of them :)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
All went well, just the bloods and Covid swabs before the main event (chemo) on Friday.

It’s quite weird, Mr Numan is a much respected, and covered, musician by his fellow artists, many cite him as a major influence on their careers. It’s just the record buying public that don’t seem to “get” him! A bit like another hero of mine, John Foxx.

But those that Get him, reeaaaallly get him.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
East 17 - Stay Another Day, the ultimate Christmas song.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Shame released a track off their new album which seems to be a slightly more refined almost Black Midi sound. New tracks have been really decent so far. Going to a socially distanced show in February at Chalk which should be very decent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here