Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I'll take your Tanya Donelly, and raise you Marijne from Salad. As once quoted by the philosopher Alan Partridge, 'ooh, I'd like to kiss her'.

Don't mind the odd Ginger Nuts but from memory I never did, always preferred brunettes, which would of course explain why Mrs Jakarta is a Blonde! :p

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Lovely, was a big Throwing Muses fan before it all fell to bits.

Me too. HUGE fan. Saw them live about 30 times in fact! :lol:

Not sure that "all fell to bits' is totally fair, mind – sure Tanya left, but Throwing Muses are still going strong (new album came out just last month), and we've also had Breeders, Belly, 50 Ft Wave and both Kristin and Tanya's solo work come out of the band. Over 30 years of great music, still creating today…

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
A timely choice from The House of Earle to coincide with the re-release of Goats Head Soup. Caught it on TV this morning and it won't be bettered. An opportunity to see all 5 Rolling Stones laughing as they disappeared under a sea of bubbles. Charlie laying down his usual fine drum work, and Mick T, Keef and Bill chugging along like an unstoppable train while Mick J. grins, gurns and twitches in front of them. Classic 70's Rolling Stones. Oh, and don't miss those sailor suits:

tonebha

Jul 11, 2003
It has to be this remake of an 80s track to raise money for COVID related charities - put together by Wayne Hussey, Gary Numan, Martin Gore, Midge Ure, Miles Hunt, Billy Duffy, Julianne Regan, Evi Vine, Budgie, Kirk Brandon and many others.

:rock::rock::rock:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
A timely choice from The House of Earle to coincide with the re-release of Goats Head Soup. Caught it on TV this morning and it won't be bettered. An opportunity to see all 5 Rolling Stones laughing as they disappeared under a sea of bubbles. Charlie laying down his usual fine drum work, and Mick T, Keef and Bill chugging along like an unstoppable train while Mick J. grins, gurns and twitches in front of them. Classic 70's Rolling Stones. Oh, and don't miss those sailor suits:

WTF? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here