Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's the best BHAFC merchandise item you have ever bought?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hope this works. They are Greer as the big daddy one, Dunk, Hemed, Baldock and Zamora is the baby one lol. All the faces are the same but still quirky. Got in them January 2016 - so we were massive around the world even back then!!!View attachment 164176
I never knew Greer and Baldock are identical twins.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
My Dad's got a few cool bits. Signed shirt from the 15/16 season - he knew one of the physios so managed to get the entire squad to sign it.

He's also got some commemorative plaque from a game against Arsenal when we were still known as the Dolphins.

And this book: https://shop.brightonandhovealbion.com/sale/shop-all-sale/gifts/529_were-on-our-way-book.html because, if you open to the very middle of the book, there's a full double page spread of me, him and my brother-in-law celebrating the 2nd goal at QPR.

This picture actually: https://www.seagullspics.com/past-s...gers-v-brighton-hove-albion-efl-13462700.html

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Albion "Shared Fragrance" c.1996 - was a functioning bog scent remover right up to c.2011 ish. Amazing value.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Not available in the club shop 😄
20230728_144952.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Palookaville shirt. Wish I still had it.

It went all bobbly then fell apart.
Only shirt I ever had that got bigger faster than I did. Stretchy as f*ck. Started off as a short sleeve, ended up near enough a long sleeve. Finally had to ditch it when I accidentally put it through launderette wash. Came out looking like it had developed an extreme form of dandruff. Fellow fans in the Brewery Tap were starting to talk :down:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
My plastic seagull and grey sweatshirt from before the 1983 FA Cup Final, bought from the Goldstone club shop.
Still got them both, although the sweatshirt seems to have shrunk a bit in 40 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here