Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's the best BHAFC merchandise item you have ever bought?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I'm not sure if I purchased it because I worked there & as the club portacabin (shop) wasn't low on any stock they probably just gave it to me but it's a ball from the 95/96 season. If any of the players came into the office I'd get them to sign it. It has Jimmy Case, Nicky Rust, John Byrne, Steve Foster, Dean Wilkins, Peter Smith amongst others. It was originally for a kid I was trying to convert to Albion from Liverpool, I was unsuccessful so I still have the ball. :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
3281-502.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
Can't find a picture online but I loved my Bukta Seagulls toweling hooded top in the late 70's. I had two as I wore the first one so often it wore out - they were very thin material.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Official Holographic Crystal Glass Paperweight etched with the Amex stadium

£9.99 from Ebay

Direct purchase wise, probably the 500ml of tango with the top still attached

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Little pots of mints. The pots are super handy after for hand cream on the go, and also adorned with a little seagull which makes me smile every time I moisturise my hands.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
1983 FA Cup song. 12in. Signed by squad.

£20 or similar from eBay about 20 years ago.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Picked up a white Errea track suit jacket today with black, grey and yellow trim for a tenner at the local charity shop. Can't find any reference to it anywhere online. Might be rare:unsure:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here