Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] What's good to watch on BBC iPlayer ?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I re-watched another great Storyville documentary, Jonestown - Terror in the Jungle - I think its been around for a while now. Gripping and disturbing.
That was excellent. Not had a chance to watch this yet but seems similar and supposed to be very good

Ministry of Evil: The Twisted Cult of Tony Alamo, Series 1: Episode 1: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001y572 via @bbciplayer

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I see there is a new series of Wisting (Norwegian detective)…havnt watched any as yet, but remember enjoying the first two series

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
I think pretty much all Storyville are excellent..particularly The Mole Infiltrating North Korea and also The Two Escobars.

Hmm..just checked and neither are currently available on iplayer!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The BBC has announced it has acquired Romanian spy series Spy/Master.

The six-part series, filmed in Romania and Hungary, spans one perilous week in the life of the fictional character Victor Godeanu (Alec Secăreanu), the right-hand man and most trusted advisor to Romanian President Nicolae Ceaușescu (Claudiu Bleonț). With his government poised to uncover that he’s a secret agent for the Soviets, Godeanu uses a diplomatic trip to Germany as a springboard to defect to the United States. Helped by undercover Stasi agent Ingrid Von Weizendorff (Svenja Jung) and up-and-coming CIA agent Frank Jackson (Parker Sawyers), Godeanu must elude the KGB and his own country’s spooks – all while his wife and daughter face the fallout back home.

The series also stars Aidan McArdle, Ana Ularu, Laurențiu Bănescu, Andreea Vasile, Nico Mirallegro, lulian Postelnicu, and Elvira Deatcu.
Sat 4 May

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here