Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s going on with Jose?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I'm convinced he no longer wants to play for Brighton.

Body language is everything. Look at the lack of passion when we scored the equaliser at Millwall/beat them on pens.
Schelotto was his best mate down here and it seems that all went a bit sour, maybe that had an effect?
Don't think he enjoys the defensive duties that come with being a Brighton winger either.

I know he's been unlucky with injury but he just doesn't seem like the happy dude he started out to be anymore.

He was like this at the start until he got into the goals. He was quite moody looking, then he started to perform and we saw happy Jose.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm convinced he no longer wants to play for Brighton.

Body language is everything. Look at the lack of passion when we scored the equaliser at Millwall/beat them on pens.
Schelotto was his best mate down here and it seems that all went a bit sour, maybe that had an effect?
Don't think he enjoys the defensive duties that come with being a Brighton winger either.

I know he's been unlucky with injury but he just doesn't seem like the happy dude he started out to be anymore.

Absolute Nonsense

Dunk&Disorderly

Mar 29, 2019
Brighton
I hope so, I do want him to stay. Although I doubt you have all the facts to brand my opinion 'absolute nonsense' unless you know something I don't?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here